Use of the Website
- The access to and use of the Website, including display of web pages, communication with provider, downloading product information and making purchases on the Website, are carried out by our users exclusively for personal purposes, which should in no way be connected to any trade, business or professional activity.
- Remember that you will be liable for your use of the Website and its contents. Vight shall not be considered liable for any use of the Website and its contents made by its users that is not compliant with the laws and regulations in force, without prejudice to provider's liability for intentional torts and gross negligence.
- In particular, you will be liable for communicating information or data which is not correct, false or concerning third parties (in the event such third parties have not given their consent) as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
- You can contact Alps2gGo via email at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are writing regarding an order, please supply your order number(s) in either the subject line or the body of the email.
- To place an order you shall select the products you desire to purchase on the Website and add the items to your cart by clicking on "Add to Cart". Once you are ready to checkout, click on the Bag Icon at the top right of the screen, which will display all of the Products you have selected to purchase. It is your responsibility to check that the items in your cart are the correct style, color and model before proceeding. Once you are ready to proceed with your order, click on “Go to Checkout". The "Checkout" page will be shown: you can then finalize the purchase as a guest or as a registered customer. After choosing your preferred checkout method, follow the instructions and fill in the information requested. You may pay with either credit or debit cards. You can also pay with Apple Pay, PayPal, and Google Pay. Note: If you use our "Express Checkout" (e.g. Apple Pay) option, the address attached to the account will be used as the shipping address. You will then receive an e-mail confirming that the order has been correctly placed ("Order Confirmation Email”).
- Once the order has been placed, please note that the shipment address used for the order cannot be changed. If the shipping address is incorrect, the customer must contact the shipping carrier directly.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Please be aware that the products in your cart are not reserved and can therefore be purchased by other users until you complete the whole checkout process and receive the Order Confirmation Email. In any event, your offer shall be deemed as accepted and the relevant contract of sale is effective only from the moment when you receive a second email informing you about the acceptance by Vight of your order, along with a tracking number for your shipment (“Shipping Confirmation Email”).
- Vight reserves the right not to accept your order at its own discretion. In such case, Vight will inform you by email of the cancellation of the order.
- Orders, once placed, cannot be canceled. If an issue occurred during payment, the customer shall notify Vight by phone or email to see if the issue can be rectified. Vight does not encourage customers to re-place orders without first contacting Vight, as this could lead to a double shipment. If this occurs, the customer will be charged for shipping costs.
- If some shipping detail is missing in your order (as incorrect address, phone number, or further information needed for the shipment), Vight is not responsible for the delay in shipment. We cannot guarantee that we will be alerted to issues with shipment due to missing information.
- Orders are processed and shipped from Monday to Friday.
- As preorders are shipped within 30 days of when the order is placed, payment is captured right away, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- If a product has been discontinued, Vight has the right to cancel the purchase and refund the paid amount to the customer. Vight will notify the customer of a replacement or equivalent products, if available.
Prices and Payments
- In accordance with the applicable legislation, all prices displayed on the Vight websites are including VAT. The prices indicated on each product page may not be inclusive of all applicable taxes, depending on the Country of destination. If an order is shipped to a non-EU country, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which will be collected upon delivery. As a customer, you will be responsible for payment of such import charges. Import charges are normally based on the item’s price, weight, dimensions, and country of origin, as well as any local taxes, duties, and extra administration fees. However, as charges vary across countries, Vight advises you to contact your local customs office for further information.
- Prices are subject to changes. However, such changes will not impact the price, or the description of the products for which you have already submitted an order accepted by Vight. Website is accurate at the time of publication, a small number of products on our Website may be mispriced.
- Pay with your Visa, AMEX, DiscoverCard or MasterCard securely over the Internet. Your payment is handled by Stripe with secure encryption and under strict banking standards. Your card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by anyone other than your bank. There is no extra charge for card payments unless the customer’s bank charges them a fee. When paying by credit / debit card, starting conditions apply as soon as the card transaction is approved.
- In the event that no payment has been received after submitting your order, Vight may automatically cancel your order.
- Promo codes should be entered during the checkout process to be valid. Attempting to add a promo code after purchase will not be honored. Promo codes are not required to work on all products. Promo codes can be altered or canceled at Vight's discretion.
- Promo codes cannot be combined.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 days of when the order was placed. This excludes weekends and public holidays. This also excludes preorders.
- Preorders are shipped as soon as they are booked into stock. The estimated delivery date is written on the respective product pages.
- With standard delivery, you can expect a delivery time of 2-5 business days, and with express home delivery 1-2 business days. Please note: the shipping times listed at check-out are indicators; longer delivery times can apply if the destination is not well or consistently connected to a main hub.
- All orders are shipped with track and trace. Please allow up to 24 hours before you receive tracking information.
- By becoming a customer of Vight, the customer also becomes a customer of the shipping carrier selected to deliver their order. If there is an issue with shipping, the customer is responsible for contacting the shipping carrier directly due to privacy reasons. Vight cannot give out the private information (e.g. name, address, phone number, email) of a customer to shipping carriers outside of the initial shipping label.
- You may be required to sign for delivery. Before signing you must inspect the package for any obvious tampering. If you receive an empty package but you sign the delivery receipt and do not immediately report the fact to the carrier, we are not responsible for any refunding or substitution. You have to keep the receipt of the delivered product in case of future needs with us about it.
- In cases where the order has been dispatched, the customer is required to receive the order. If the customer refuses to accept their package or does not collect it from the pick-up point, they will be charged for return shipping costs.
- In the case you as a customer believe that the delivery is delayed in such a way that you no longer wish to fulfill the order, it is your responsibility to cancel the order.
- Orders made in another person's name without the person’s consent, will be reported to the authorities. Vight holds the right to change prices, correct incorrect prices on all orders as well as final sales. If a price is incorrect, this may compel Vight to cancel the purchase and refund any amount paid in the best way. This can be performed at any time.
- Consumers have the right to return the order within 30 days from receiving the order. The right applies only in the case that the product and its original packaging can be returned in the same condition as when received.
- Return shipping is not paid by Vight, unless the order is above €50 or there is a documented defect in the product.
- You have the right to return delivered goods by requesting a return label (https://Vight.returnscenter.com) within 30 days from receiving the goods provided the goods are unused and in the same condition as when you received them. After receiving a return label, you have 14 days to return the product(s).
- The customer is responsible for the risk for transporting the returned goods to Vight.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable as it is a virtual product that is issued instantly.
- Warranty term: 2 (two) years from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the goggles themselves (lenses, frames, straps). Parts other than the above are not covered by this warranty.
- If an item is defective or damaged in any way upon arrival, Vight should be contacted upon discovery of the error for information about compensation. Photo/video documentation must be sent to Vight.
- To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please write to us at contact@Vight.eu . In the email, you need to include your name, address, order number, a detailed description of the issue, and photo documentation of the issue. Finally, write “Exercise Warranty” as the subject of the email.
- Return shipping is paid by Vight in the case that the defect can be properly and adequately shown. If no proper or adequate documentation can be provided, the customer can send the item(s) back to Vight for assessment at their own cost. If the item(s) is found to be defective, Vight will refund the cost of shipping, repair/replace said item(s), and cover the cost of shipping to return the repaired/new item(s) to the customer. If no defect can be found, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping both to and from Vight’s head office.
- On return, note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken lenses, broken / bent hinges, etc.)
- Esthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (scratches, etc. on the case, frame, and/or lens, alteration of the color on the frame/temple)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster, such as an avalanche
- In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
- If the warranty is not submitted along with the product.
- The case, frame, pouch, thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
- This warranty warrants that you can receive a free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.
Use of Website
- The Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or endorsement made, and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
- While we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
- In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and
- Failure of the Website to meet your requirements.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to your use of the Website.
- Vight has the right to adjust prices, involve additional cost and change product information, such as product pictures and offers without notice. The product images and informational texts available reflect the product as much as possible. We reserve the right for any errors that may appear on the page and cannot guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the true appearance of the sunglasses. The pictures may differ depending on the color settings in your computer. All pictures should be seen as illustrations only, and do not guarantee correct appearance and characteristics.
- It is important that you as a customer carefully check your goods/products when you receive your shipment in order to verify that the products are not damaged and correct. Both the customer and Vight are beholden to the Terms & Conditions of the respective shipping carriers, so if your product is damaged in transport, whether the damage is visible or hidden, you must report this immediately after delivery to the carrier directly and according to their T&Cs.
- Vight is not responsible for the replacement of products damaged during transportation if the customer does not report the damage to both us and the shipping carrier upon delivery of the damaged product.
- If you receive your item and see that it is damaged or does not match the one you ordered, you shall contact us upon discovery of the error.
- Any complaints shall be made to our customer service through email: contact@Vight.eu . Please supply the order number, reason for complaint, and photo documentation (if applicable). We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Defective products returned to Vight should be treated as if they were faultless. It is, as with all types of returns, extremely important that the product is packaged in such a way that it cannot be damaged during transit. Vight has the right to replace defective goods with the same model. If the item has been discontinued, the customer will receive a full refund or another product of the same value.
- In the case that a returned product has no errors or faults, Vight will send the product back to the customer, and the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping.
- Vight responsibility for errors in connection to delivery is limited to existing conditions of sale. Vight bears no direct or indirect responsibility—for example, but not limited to—for incompatibility, delivery delays, downtime, data loss, additional work or other economic harm.
- We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied and will remain so for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased.
- This does not exclude or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude our liability.
- We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss or corruption of data; or
- Waste of management or office time.
- However, arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Vight shall be exempt from liability for damages and other penalties on the performance of the contract prevented, hindered or delayed by circumstances beyond our control. As the release factor should be considered include government intervention, new/amended legislation, lack of state, war, fire, flood, labor disturbance, prohibitions, restrictions, sabotage, poor transport or weather conditions or lack of delivery from suppliers and the company is exposed to a criminal activity that affects activities.
Site usage policy and intellectual property rights
- SECURITY: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Site, including, without limitation:
- Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
- Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, ""flooding"", ""mail bombing"" or “"crashing""; Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; or
- Hijacking all or any part of the Site content, deleting or changing any Site content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying this Site or any Site content in frames or through similar means on another Site, or linking to the Site or any page within the Site, without our specific written permission.
- GENERAL RULES: You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Site to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
- VIOLATIONS: We have absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act as we deem appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- SECURITY: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Site, including, without limitation:
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, audio, video clips, text, "look and feel", layout, graphics, messages, files, documents, and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the "Contents") whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works are property owned, controlled, licensed or used with permission by Alps2Go owner of the Vight Brand, and/or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (or other parties that have licensed to or otherwise permitted their material to be used by Vight. The Site as a whole and its Contents are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws and all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Site and its Contents are owned by Vight or used with permission. Vight.eu, Vight, the Vight logos, and all other trademarks appearing on this Site are trademarks of Vight or are licensed or used with permission of the owner by Vight. You agree not to display or use such trademarks without Vight prior written permission. Vight disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names other than its own.
- The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- The www.vight.eu website may include user-generated content, for example, social media applications. Vight does not claim any ownership in rights in such content (images, photos and videos, etc.) and take no legal responsibility for it. In case you suspect a violation of copyright or any other right, or otherwise is offended by such content, please contact our customer service.
- If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- You grant Vight and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if they choose.
- You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Vight, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Vight.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Vight, the content and material is accurate.
- Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Vight guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Vight for all claims brought by a third party against Vight arising out of or in connection with a breach of these warranties.
Links to other web sites
- To the extent that this Site contains links to outside services and resources, including other websites, the availability, and content of which Vight does not own, operate or control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service, resource or website. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you click on these links, you will leave this Site. Vight makes no representations or warranties concerning and is not responsible for the content, information or other material on or accessed from any other websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Vight. You are linking to this website, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the consent of Vight.
Retention of title
- All products remain in Vight property until full payment is made.
- All frauds are reported to the authorities, and Vight reserves the right to cancel the purchase if any suspicion is raised.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Referral scheme T&Cs
- Subject to the terms set out below, you may earn ‘credit’ for use on this Website by referring a new customer(s) to us through our referral scheme by sharing the referral link and/or referral code we provide to you (the “Referral Scheme”). You are only eligible to participate as a ‘referrer’ in this Referral Scheme if you have previously placed an order on the Website.
- A new customer is a natural person who has not previously placed an order with us (a ""Referee""). If the Referee has an account on the Website but has not previously placed an order on the Website then they are entitled to participate in the Referral Scheme through the ‘referral link’ only. If the Referee already has an account on the Website then they will be unable to participate in the Referral Scheme using a ‘referral code’ (regardless of whether they have previously placed an order).
- If the Referee has clicked through your referral link the discount code will automatically be applied at checkout. If the Referee is using a referral code, the Referee must enter this code at checkout.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any credit generated from the Referral Scheme may only be spent on the Website and neither you nor the Referee is entitled to receive any payment of any kind in respect of the credit. The credit is not redeemable for cash. The credit that stands to your Referral Scheme account is not transferable in any way.
- You will receive the applicable credit on your account 24 hours after despatch of the Referee's order. If the Referee cancels their order for any reason within 3 days of it being dispatched, you will not qualify for any credit. You will receive your credit in the default currency of the Website.
- Any credit accrued through the Referral Scheme that has not been used within 12 months from the date of accrual will expire.
- The Referee must place an order with a value of at least the minimum value as stated on the Website from time to time.
- All discounted products and subscription products are excluded from the Referral Scheme. If you are participating in the Referral Scheme, you will be unable to participate in any affiliate schemes, cash-back offers and/or any other promotions of this nature.
- We may, in our sole discretion, withdraw your credit generated from the Referral Scheme at any time if we believe or suspect that your use of the Referral Scheme is fraudulent, misleading or contrary to these terms.